How to set up Smart IPTV on Smart tv?
This tutorial is made from an LG Smart TV but should be the same process as on a Samsung TV.
1 ===> Installing the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Installing from the LG store:
2 ===> Start Application
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now is the MAC address of the Smart IPTV.
** If your app is not activated you will be required to purchase to activate for One time charge**
3 ===> Configuring the application
To use your bestbuyiptv.co streams, you should visit this page:
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from IPTV Premium (or resellers) and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message “success …” appears with the number of channels.
A. For using an online playlist (the account link can be posted here Smart IPTV).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4 ===> Watch and Enjoy
Restart the Smart IPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see the channels list.
Warning: If you have Samsung smart tv you will notice that Samsung remove Smart IPTV from Samsung store.
If you already have purchased IPTV service and installed it on your Samsung smart tv, you need to Disable Auto-update feature of this app or install Smart IPTV app via USB.
Follow the steps below to stop auto update on your SAMSUNG TV
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Auto Update.
- Select OFF
Install SIPTV app Manually via USB
- Download smart IPTV app
- Extract and place on the ROOT of your USB Stick
- Place in your SAMSUNG TV USB slot
- Power your TV
- Wait for the application will install
Note: After uploading m3u list if you have “check URL 1 message”. It might be siptv app server problem. There is 2 ways to solve this problem
– Please add the link m3u again then turn TV off for 2 minutes to clear TV cache then turn the TV on
-Change the DNS in setting of Smart TV to another one like 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206
Youtube Tutorial for Smart IPTV https://youtu.be/HmGA2yDN_60
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]