In June Fortnite is a lot simpler than it sounds, but the player will need to keep an eye on some of the details. The vast majority of the dances, and in each of the games (patches or sprays) can only be obtained by spending real money, and it is evolving with the Pass of war, or by buying them directly at the store. Find out how to dance on Fortnite.
- 10 dance of the Fortnite (and where it came from, the inspiration]
- How to build a fast in Fortnite
How to dance in Fortnite, and use the other each
In Fortnite, you can take out each such as stickers, graffiti, and dance, special to the characters in a variety of ways. One of them is to buy them in the item shop, giving the V-Bucks, which you buy with real money.
The other way is by playing and improving at the Pass of the Battle, which brings with it a number of rewards to the players. The Pass costs 950 V-Bucks. So, one way and another, you will need to open your wallet and buy the new dances.
Once you have managed to get a dance or to emote again, it’s time to equip it:
- With Fortnite opens, select the tab of “Locker-room”;
- In the “Management”, then select one of the slots that are empty or occupied by a dance or emote that you want to remove;
- Choose a dance / emote again, that you want to use
- Press to confirm;
- Repeat this for all the dance, and each who is interested in providing.
To use a dance emote in the game, it’s pretty easy:
- In the console, press the down arrow to open a menu of actions.
On a PC, press the key ‘B’;
- Select it with the d-pad or the arrow keys to dance or to emote you want to use;
- Press to confirm.
And that’s it, you you you you have turned to dance or to emote is selected, it can be a patch, or spray.
If you don’t equip any emote, or dance in the Locker room, hit the down arrow or the letter “B” will turn to a dance, at random, from among all the ones you have, and at the wheel of a selection screen will be displayed. So, the only way to select a dance, Fortnite, in particular, is state-of-the-before the match starts.