There is no denying that the Pokémon Gowhen it was released, it took several people to the house to “explore” the outside world, whether it is a visit to a plaza full of Pokéstops, or going to hatch the eggs. The drawback of this was having to carry the cell phone with the app, the game is open, so that the distance travelled to be recorded as well. With the update of the sicroaventura in – Pokemon-Go, the game allows you to use the data to Google Fit or Apple Watch to see how much of the player’s journey, even when the app is closed.
- How to get coins in Pokemon Go
- How to choose the right evolution for the Eevee at the Pokémon on the Go
How to turn on the sicroaventura at the Pokémon on the Go
- Open up your Pokémon on the Go;
- Tap on the button on the pokéball to bring up the main menu;
- Select The “Settings”Button;
- Select the option to “Sicroaventura”, and then confirm the decision.
Depending on the operating system of your device, the app will ask for permission to gain access to the information on physical activities: in the last part, the Pokémon on the Go, it will ask for access to the records-Google Fit while on the iOS (iPhone prompts you to enter the data of your app’s Health — also recorded by the Apple Watch.
Also, you will need to enable it in the game, collect the register information of the location in the background. Hence, the location services are to remain connected.
Pokemon Go, and Google Fit
In some Android smartphones, Google Fit, it might not be installed by default, it is the case of Samsung phones, which are equipped with Samsung’s Health-for a record of the activity.
However, you only have to download the Google Fit at the google Play Store:
- The Link to the Google Fit at the google Play Store.
The sicroaventura is not working at all
The Niantic, a developer of the Pokémon on the Go, reports some of the common conflicts that might be preventing the phone from registering with the progress of the sicroaventura.
Check the permissions for the location are set to on for Pokemon GO:
- In your phone’s settings, look for the “Applications & Notifications”;
- In the list, you can find your Pokémon on the Go;
- Click “Allow”, please enable location services on.
On the menu of your Android can vary depending on the manufacturer of the phone, but it’s the way you should follow the same logic.
On the iOS (iPhone):
- Open the app “Settings”;
- Tap on the “Privacy”tab;
- Select the “Location Services”;
- In the “Pokemon Go, you can enable the permissions to “Always allow”.
Check to see if the Pokémon on the Go, you are connected to Google Fit, the Health of the Apple
- Open the app, the Google Fit;
- Go to the settings menu;
- Then tap on “Manage applications that are connected”;
- Check to see if your Pokémon on the GO is listed as a connected application.
On the iPhone:
- Open the app to Health in iOS;
- Tap your photo;
- Tap on “Apps” under the “Privacy”tab;
- Check to see if the Pokémon on the Go, you are there, you can activate all the permissions for the game.
An easy way to re-do the whole setup of the sicroaventura at the Pokémon on the Go is to uninstall the app and install it again. As a result, all the permissions will be asked for again and again. Be sure to allow for the feature to work properly.
Information: Niantic Supports 1 and 2.