The Just Dance Controller, it’s an app that turns your iPhone or Android into a motion sensor to capture your movements and transfer them to the game Just Dance on the console, dispensing with the need for just-in controls of the movement of dedicated and expensive accessories. Here’s how to use it.
- As with Assassin’s Creed Unity, you can help in the rebuilding of the cathedral of Notre-Dame
- The 7 best games for the Apple Arcade
What is Just Dance and Controller?
Just Dance and Controller app, available for iPhone and Android, which allows you to play several different versions of Just Dance on the various consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo’s Switch-on and-Wii-U-using your cell phone as a motion sensor.
Originally, Just Dance, had to rely on dedicated controls on the consoles to capture the movements of the players, such as the wii remote, and the Joy-con, sony’s PlayStation Move or Microsoft’s Kinect, but with the exception of the rest of the Family, and the rest of the Sony’s, and Microsoft are optional accessories. Therefore, in order to allow the entire world to be able to play games has been released on the app that you talk about the game, the identifying of the cell as a control.
This was an idea originally implemented in the year 2014 with Just Dance Now, a game is freemium, web, which is up in the air today, getting constant updates.
How to use the Just Dance and Controller
To use the Just Dance Controller, you need to have one of the following versions of Just Dance:
- Just Dance 2016 (PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U);
- Just Dance-2017 (PS4, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo’s router and Windows);
- Just Dance-2018 (PS4, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, and Nintendo Etc.);
- Just Dance-2019 (PS4 & Xbox One);
- Just-Dance-now and 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo’s Switch to Google Stadia).
Next, you will need an iPhone that runs on iOS 10 or later, or an Android mobile phone with version 6.1.1 Marshmallow, or a later version. With all that in hand, please do the following:
- Go to apps.apple.com or play.google.com,
you can download and install Just Dance and Controller on your mobile phone;
- Open the Just Dance on the console and in the app on your mobile phone;
- Make sure that both devices are on the same network;
- In the console on how to play the game, select the mobile phone;
- With your mobile phone, scan the QR-code, which will be displayed on the screen of the TELEVISION;
- In the console, and the mobile phone are synchronized.
This is done, you can now use your mobile phone to play Just Dance on the xbox console. Just keep in mind that the product should always stay in the right hand, so that the motion will be captured correctly.