The game, one of the classic characters from the PlayStation should be a version for mobile later this year: the screenshots and a more detailed description of Crash Bandicoot Mobile were found on the internet, with the mention of a game, a mobile in the style of endless runner, with microtransactions; it’s made by King’s division of the Arts is responsible for Candy Crush.
- 6 tips to play on Garena-Free the Fire
- In 10 games, light mobile applications (Android and iPhone)
Crash Bandicoot Mobile has been told by two users on Twitter are called JumpButton and Motwera. They say they have found a link with more information via a page on Facebook.
Description of the game, and the screenshots were on the site of the StoreMaven, a company which helps developers to increase the number of downloads from the App Store and Google Play to be used via A/B testing, prints, videos, and descriptions. The link now takes you directly to Google, but Kotaku Australia has obtained a screen shot.
With the help of Coco and Aku Aku, Crash bandicoot has as its goal to collect Wumpas, and defeat the enemies to stop an evil plan of Dr. Neo Cortex. Crash Bandicoot Mobile will be a game in the style endless runner like Subway Surfers or Temple Run.
Crash Bandicoot Mobile, you’ll have microtransactions
Of course, this is a puzzle game for your mobile phone, it will have microtransactions. In the description it says: “gather as much of the Wumpas as you can”. Wumpa is a virtual currency is introduced for the first time, in Crash Team Racing is a Nitro-Fueled, in the last year, and it allows you to unlock characters, items, customization, and traffic (the CTR is a car racing game), paying for it with real money.
In the description it mentions that the player will have to build up a base of operations, unlocking the buildings, creating an arsenal of weapons, and cultivation of plants to produce pharmaceuticals. All of these items will likely be purchased with the Wumpas what you get in the game, or purchase on in-app purchases.
The icon of Crash Bandicoot Mobile, it shows the logo of the King of the studio’s games to the cell phone, which was purchased by the New target date of 2015. I have to say that in spite of the injuries, I’m very interested in playing it, I liked the Crash bandicoot when I was younger, and it’s a endless runner, if you fit in well with the style of the old games — you are in control of the marsupial as it ran in only one direction.
This is the description that was on the StoreMaven, done by this youtube video:
The marsupial’s favorite of them all, is now on mobile!
Calling out all of the Costs! The Crash is at it again, this time on the phone! This is a brand new adventure with your favorite characters and stop the evil plot of Dr. Neo Cortex to destroy the multiverse!
In this latest episode, Dr. Neo Cortex has sent jobs to mutagenic effects through the multiverse to enslave all of the other dimensions. With the help of her high-spirited younger sister Coco, Crash must attack and defeat the minions of the Cortex, causing them to return to their own worlds!
Get ready to jump in and break it up with this new game of his own house!
The character with the most iconic of the 90’s, and now on the phone
Of the however popular of all, is at it again, this time with a flick of your finger! Join us in the fight with Coco, and Aku Aku to defeat Dr. Cortex!
To make the perfect race
- Jump, glide, swing, and surf at tracks iconic for the Island, Wumpa
- Collect as much of the Wumpas as you can
- Spin to break boxes and get the special rewards
- Avoid boxes, non-WOVEN, otherwise… BOOM!!!
Discover hidden paths and secret passages
- So put on your running shoes and you can find all of the nooks and crannies and secret
- Break the boxes and head to new insights into unique challenges!
Build up a base of operations
- To unlock, important buildings, and to create a stockpile of weapons
- To grow and plants to produce a serum so powerful
- Go to the volcano, the Wumpa to gather his forces ready!
- To fix the rocket ship and fly to the space station!
Join to Coco to save the multiverse.
- Find the servant of Dr. Neo for the machine of the Coconut
- Collect serum, bazookas and ray guns!
- Hurry up and beat the minions of evil, so that when they go back to their own world!
Information: Kotaku Australia.