The “My list” on Netflix, it’s on a custom section with all the tv shows and movies you want to watch later. On older appliances, the name will appear as “Queued”on the fly”, but it’s the same thing. Each profile consists of a list, and then you can take out and put the new titles coming every time. Find out how to clean up My List from Netflix.
- How many movies and series, it is possible to add on to My List of Netflix?
- How to disconnect Netflix from other devices to [take down the intruders]
To remove a movie or a series on the “the list”, it’s that simple. However, there is no way to clean up all the titles at once, check the “My Lists” to start from scratch. Given the fact that you can add, hundreds of them, erase all of it will take a lot of work.
You can do this on the Netflix website or on a device with a compatible application. If you still have the “Queue” on the fly”, just use the website on the Sign to remove the titles.
How to clean up My List on Netflix
On the website Netflix.com
- Log in to your account and in your profile;
- Open My to-do Lists;
- Choose a movie or TV series from the list and view the details;
- Select the checkmark icon (✔️) at the sight of him.
On a device with a Netflix app
- Open up the Netflix app;
- Go to your profile, and My to-do Lists;
- Select a movie or a TELEVISION series;
- Once you choose to Remove it from My list.
Please Note that there is a setting to turn off the “My list” from Netflix, just add or delete the headings. On newer devices, it will not be displayed until you add the movie. After you have added it, even empty, it will show up in one place.
It also doesn’t have any kind of a search in the “My Lists”, you need to look at the thumbnails and click on them (in case you don’t remember what it is), and to evaluate one-by-one.