The Nubank , announced on Thursday (5), which has begun to test the recharging of the phone through a credit card it is possible to add the credits on lines, of Course, Vivo, TIM and Oi, even though you have enough money in the NuConta. Is the digital score, for its part, has already offered this feature for a few months.
- How to check the balance of [the TIM, Vivo, Claro, Oi and Nextel]
- How to cancel auto top-up on the RecargaPay
In order to reload the phone by paying with Nubank, it was necessary to use the services as a PicPay, Market, Pay, or RecargaPay. Right now, the feature is being integrated into the app for both the iPhone and Android platforms, although it does not yield insurance or a discount, such as the portfolios, to pay.
During the testing phase, this feature will be released gradually to all of our customers,” says the Nubank. Is it possible to add money to it in numbers, Claro, Oi, TIM, Vivo, Nextel, and Post the Cell phone.
This can be useful if you want to refresh the line with a pre-paid, or in control of, but you don’t have the money at the NuConta. The account is digital, has started to test the charges in September of 2019 at the latest, and have released the feature to everyone in the month of November.
How to make a mobile top at Nubank
To recharge, follow these steps:
- history of Nubank, tap the mobile top to the bottom;
- please enter your mobile phone number in with the AREA that you want to upload, and then tap Continue;
- the choice of the service provider , and then select Continue;
- choose a payment option that can be NuConta or credit Card information;
- select the amount of recharge, which can range from$ 7 to$ 300, depending on the service provider;
- touch to Confirm payment and to enter a password in 4 digits of your card number.