You do live in a Particular TV, it’s pretty simple, all you need is your iPhone or Android phone to do this. The platform, which is focused on streaming games to mobile, makes it a lot easier to setup for users to share the screen easily.
- How to work Avoid the TELEVISION
- How to live stream on Twitch [live stream]
How to do live-in a Particular TV
The Particular TV is a streaming platform for games, focused primarily on titles for mobile phones (iPhone and Android) as a Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Call-of-Duty-Mobile and others. The system was originally also allowed the broadcast of games to the desktop via a desktop client, but the program was discontinued.
As the focus has turned to the gambling mobile and the Particular TV has both apps on different phones: the Particular the TV to the viewers, which brings in all the streams, and Avoid the TV for Streaming, to player, which allows you to make transfers. Choose the second one.
To do this one live, in Particular the TV using the iPhone or Android, please do the following:
- Go to apps.apple.com or play.google.com,
you can download and install the Particular TV Stream on your mobile;
- Open the app and create an account with your mobile number;
- On the first screen, please select the resolution for transmission (up to 720p), and the name of the game, and the name of the transmission, and then touch the “Start to live”;
- On the next screen, tap on the “I Agree” button to agree to the Terms of Service;
- The app will ask for permissions to capture your screen on the iOS device, or to override any other apps on your Android;
- You must grant the permissions according to the platform;
- On the iPhone, tap and hold on the record button of the screen and select the “Avoid the TV is to Stream” such as a relay, and then open the game and start to pass;
- On Android, the app will open with a list of the games that you will be able to open up, to convey, to select the you want to take.
- To end the transmission and go back to the app to Avoid the TV Stream and tap the button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
And there you go.