The new design of the Facebook to the desktop, made in 2019, began to be released on an individual basis. Visual renovated, it is simple and light, with a white color and it also has a dark mode. Here’s how to make the new design of Facebook.
- How to see or fail to see the Reminders from the Facebook
- How to earn money in Facebook Game [monetize their streams]
How to turn on a new design for the Facebook on the desktop
The new design of the Facebook to the desktop and is being released gradually to all users, which brings with it a host of new features. The fifth version of the design of the social network (the so-called FB5) that it gives a cleaner look, and lighter, than changing the id of the blank, and decrease in the use of the blue. There’s also a dark mode which can be activated after the change.
If the resource is to be released, Facebook will display a notification at the top of the page, we Invite you to experience the all-new Facebook.com”. Just need it to be visible, so please click on the button “Try” to make the change.
The standard method to turn on (and off) the new look of Facebook is as follows:
- Go to facebook.com and then click on the arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Switch to the new Facebook”;
- To enable the dark mode, click the down arrow in the upper-right corner, and then turn the key to “dark Mode”.
And there you go.
To return to the classic design of Facebook, just do the following:
- Click on the down arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Switch to Facebook’s classic;
- The Facebook will display a window of customer satisfaction survey, you’ll be asked if you want to, or just click on “Skip”;
- The Facebook will display the classic look.
And there you go.
Is it possible to change the look of Facebook as many times as you want, as long as the new design to be released to the account of the user. To the contrary, there is no need to wait until the news becomes available.