The Samsung has announced this Monday (the 18th) for a special edition of the Galaxy Note, 10+ , to celebrate the release of the film “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker at the end of December. This is the version with 512 GB, black color, accompanied by a Flash of red, and the headphones Galaxy Buds custom. The kit will be sold in fifteen countries; in Brazil, it is not on the list.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 might be up to 6.9 inches, 5 and a camera-108-MP –
- How to transfer files from a Samsung to the other (Smart Switch]
The samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Star Wars Special Edition has 512 GB of storage and 12 GB of RAM and the Exynos processor 9825, in almost all countries, the US model comes with a Snapdragon 855.
The mobile phone comes in black color with red accents on the buttons and around the camera, on the back, the badge of the First Order. The S-Pen, red, is inspired by the lightsaber.
The box also comes with a leather case with Kylo Ren’s by-laws; Galaxy of Buds, black, with case, red on the inside, and a “metal badge” as a collector’s item.
On the Note of 10+ brings you exclusive content from the Star Wars universe, including wallpapers, animations, shutdown, desktop icons, and sounds. It is about a partnership between Samsung and Lucasfilm.
The special edition will be on sale from the 10th of December in the following countries: Austria, Australia, the republic of Korea, the united kingdom, the United States of america, Spain, and the United States, belgium, Finland, France, germany, Hong Kong, the netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom, Russia, spain, Turkey and the united kingdom. In the U.S., it arrives on the 13th day of December, at$ 1.299,99.
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10+, Star Wars the Special Edition – – technical data:
- Screen: 6,8 inch, Quad-HD+ (3040×1440 pixels), nick Online-The AMOLED panel Dynamic HDR10+, the reduction of the blue light, brightness up to 1200 nits and the protection of Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (U.s.), Samsung Exynos 9825 (international)
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal storage: 512 GB, ARTICLE 3.0, microSD, up to 1tb
- Battery: 4.300 mAh battery, with a load of 25 watts (standard) or 45-watt (plug adapter sold separately)
- Cameras on the rear:
- Telephoto: a 12-megapixel camera (f/2,1), with optical image stabilization, and the field-of-view of 45 degrees,
- Wide-angle lens: 12-megapixel (f/1.5 or f/2.4), with optical image stabilization, and the field of view of 77 degrees
- Ultrawide: a 16-megapixel camera (f/2,2), with a field of view of 123 degrees
- Depth Sensor: VGA
- Front-facing camera: 10-megapixel (f/2,2)
- Operating system: Android, The 9-Pie interface, One UI
- Over: USB port (L), a fingerprint reader, ultrasonic, and resistance to IP68 against water and dust, and Gorilla Glass 6 in the rear and the sharing of the wireless battery
- Dimensions: 162,3 x 77,2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196 grams
Information: the XDA Developers, The Verge.