Do you want to learn how to improve your aim in for Free Fire? In the shooting game, the mobile has three different types of sight is pre-set and sensitivity settings that you can tailor it to your own style, if you want to play on your cellphone or on your computer with emulators.
- How to play-Free the Fire-control [control pad, joystick, a joypad, a lever]
- How to call airdrop in a Free-Fire [blue box]
How to improve the sight in Free-Fire
Free Fire has three types of sights are pre-set, which can be selected in the settings. Each provides more or less assistance at the time of focusing, depending on the profile of the player of the tournament:
- Default Focus is always on the chest of the enemy, and if he were to move, it will go through a short radius, before you leave it. This scope is suitable for beginners;
- Accurate aim: The aim is not to follow the enemy if it moves, allowing for greater control. Mira is recommended for intermediate players;
- Full control: with no assistance in sight, the player will take control of everything. This scope is a favorite of veteran players, the more experienced one.
How to select a type of sight
- Tap on the “Settings” button (icon of a gear);
- Tap the “show Advanced Settings”;
- On the Accuracy of the Pa, then tap, and then select the type of crosshair you want to use
- Then close the window.
And there you go.
To improve your aim in Free-Fire, it is important to work hard. While you’re in the lobby, and pick up a gun and try to aim for the players, both standing and on the move. This will help you to train your reflexes and respond to the actions of the opponent.
If you want to play a Free Fire in an emulator on a PC, with a keyboard and a mouse, and a good tip is to practice with a game of reflection available on the site. A good example of this is the Mouse is Speed over pt.freegamesmax.com, which measures the response to each appearance of a dot on the screen, the faster it moves, the better your ability to aim and shoot with the mouse.
- How to play the Free Fire on PC (Android emulator)
- Emulator Android for PC: here’s the best run of games and apps
It is good to hone your skills for any FPS game on the PC.
The other trick is to adjust the controls and sensitivity that are also available in the “Advanced Settings”. How to play games on an emulator on the PC, with a keyboard and a mouse, it’s a lot different than using controls that touch on the mobile phone, or tablet, and even the sensitivity of the screen can vary from one gadget to another, it is recommended that you test several different values of the sensitivity, and go with the one that give you a better answer.