There are many different ways to get your IPTV streaming working on FireStick. In this post, I will show you how to make it works with IPTV FireStick by two methods. Everything is done step by step so just make sure you read carefully.
You have to download the app Smarter Player on Amazon App Store or Kodi on its website.
Firstly, for the IPTV Smarter Player app
Connect FireStick to your TV and turn it ON. Make sure it is connected to the internet.
Step 1: Enable Unkown Sources
- Navigate to and open Settings from the menu on the top.
- Click ‘Device’ from the available options on the next screen.
- Select ‘Downloader’ from the list that populates as you type.
- Select the Get button and complete the installation his will not take more than a few seconds stop.
Step 2: Install the ‘Downloader’ App
If you already have the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick, you can directly go to Step 4.
Step 3: If you don’t have it yet, follow the steps below
‘Downloader’ is a very popular app on FireStick and it will help you get Bestbuy IPTV on the device. This app is available for free on the Amazon App Store.
Follow the steps below to download and install the Downloader app:
- On the FireStick home screen, hover over the search icon on the top left
- Type in the term ‘Downloader’
- Select ‘Downloader’ from the list that populates as you type
- Select the Get button and complete the installation
Step 4: Download and Install Premium IPTV Firestick App Using Downloader App
Now we are going to use the ‘Downloader’ app to install the Bestbuyiptv Premium app.
Open the ‘Downloader’ app from the home screen. It will appear in the ‘Recent’ section since you have just downloaded it. If you don’t see it there, open it from the App Drawer.
Here, you will be required to enter the location of the APK file for PremiumTV IPTV. APK is the application file for the Android platform that is used to install and run the apps. It is like the EXE files on the Windows platform and DMG on Mac OS. Enter the following URL to download the APK:
My Apk: http://iptv-line.com:6969/iptvsmarterstv.apk
Click ‘GO’ once you have entered the URL (make sure that you have typed in the correct address or the app will not install).
The APK file will now download on your device. Again, it shouldn’t take more than a minute.
Once the file is downloaded, a message will appear on the screen asking for your confirmation to install the application. Press the down key on your remote twice and click ‘Install’ on the bottom right
After the completion of the installation, you will see a confirmation message stating ‘App Installed’ with two buttons ‘Done’ & ‘Open.’
‘Open’ will launch BestbuyIPTV on FireStick right away. If you want to use Premium TV later, click ‘Done.’
This is how you install the Premium IPTV app on Firestick.
After that, you just need to enter your username and password on the Premium IPTV app.
Secondly, for Kodi app
- In this method, we will use our PC to install Kodi for setting up IPTV FireStick.
- Download & install adbLink Tool
Now we need a Kodi version to install on our Fire Stick. Since we are using a Firestick which is based on Android we need to download the APK Version of Kodi (ARM).
- In order to install Kodi, we need to enable “ABD-Debugging” and allow Apps from third-party services we can do so in the Developer Settings under System.
- We need the IP Address of our Fire TV Stick! To find the IP we need to navigate to System > Info > Network.
Note: You can also find your Fire TV Sticks IP under your Router Settings as “kindle”
- Write down your ip Adress and start adbLink
- Choose ‘New’ under the ‘Control Devices’
- Now leave a ‘Description’ and put in the IP Adress we found out like below and press ‘Save’
- After a click on ‘Connect’, we should be connected with the Device
- Now in order to install Kodi to our Fire TV Stick, we need to press ‘Install APK’ and then open the .apk File of Kodi we just downloaded
- Press YES on all alert messages and wait for the Programm to finish till you see the hint “Installed”
You can now choose Kodi in your Apps Libary
Done a tutorial for setup IPTV on fire tv
If you don’t know how to setup Kodi for IPTV navigate to this IPTV KODI Tutorial where we teach you how to do so.
Note: You could use any other IPTV Client however it needs to be a .apk file.