The Uber is telling drivers about the new rules of cancellation and waiting time in Brazil, according to the Metro,if the passenger withdraws from the race prior to the finish of the vehicle’s value will be considering the distance already traversed. And if the driver has already arrived, you will be charged after 2 (or 5) minutes.
- You can earn a function for the drivers, the women just accept the ebb and flow
- How do you compare the price of an Uber, Cabify, 99 is an Easy to use, as a taxi, Wappa, Lyft, and others
The rules of the cancellation fee in effect since July, in cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre and Florianopolis; and they came to be in most of cities, such as São Paulo and Belo Horizonte, brazil. For its part, the surcharge was extended to the whole of Brazil, from the 4th of September.
It works like this: let’s assume that you called for an Uber, he will come to your place but you took more than 2 minutes, or 5 minutes, depending on the city to get there. In this case, you will be charged an additional fee for the waiting time at the end of the game.
In São Paulo, the amount is R$ 0.26 per/minute You can Together, and UberX, and of R$ 0,28 per minute on the You can Select, as well as Black. “The cost of waiting time is equal to the rate per minute of travel,” he explained to You in the month of August.
After the trip, this amount will appear on your receipt as a “Time-out”:
The application will alert you with a notification “after 2 minutes, the waiting time will be charged.
You can make the collection variable to the bed.
And if the passenger cancels after the driver accepts the trip? In this case, the cancellation charges will consider the distance traveled and the time spent. It is only charged if the passenger cancels after 3 minutes (1 minute, in the case that You can put Together). In addition to this, you’ll be free if You can detect that the driver is not traveling up to your site.
The fee depends on the category you choose, these are the values that Are in são Paulo:
- UberX and Uber Together at R$ 1,40 per mile Of$ 0.26 of per minute of
- You can Select: Us$ 1,53 per square kilometer, of which R$ 0,28 per minute
- Uber Black, R$ 2.32 per per mile Of$ 0,28 per minute
This rate has a minimum and a maximum depending on the category; in the state of são paulo is as follows:
- You can put Together:$ 2.50 to$ 7.00
- UberX and Uber Select-R$ 4,50 to R$ 12.00
- Uber Black: R$ 6,00 and R$ 15,50
The rule is different if the driver cancels after you arrive at the venue and wait more than 3 minutes (2 minutes, in the case that You can put Together). In this case, the price is fixed:$ 3.50 in-You can put Together,$ 6 on UberX and$ 7.50 for the Uber-Black.
“If a passenger does not show up, you [the driver], you can cancel the tour up normally and the cancellation fee will be charged,” says Uber. “If this is the case, the length of time you will not be charged.”
And for those who don’t live in san francisco?
It is possible to see the values of the cancellation rate and to the web site of the You can. Go to the price calculator, to make a long trip in your city or town and click on the categories in UberX, Black, etc. to find out about the prices.
In the table, under the “Cancellations” you can find:
- a cancellation fee of the user ischarged when a driver cancels after waiting;
- the standard fee for a cancellation initiated by the user, that is, the minimum amount charged if the passenger cancels;
- the charge per minute and per mile if a passenger is canceling;
- the additional fee for the waiting time (from the warning in small print at the bottom).
For example, in Rio de Janeiro, and the fee for waiting time is$ 0.15 per minute on UberX. If the passenger cancels the minimum fee is$ 2, and taking into account the distance you’ve traveled (in R$ 1,40/km), and the amount of time spent by the driver (Us$ 0,15/min.). If the driver decide to cancel after the wait, the fee is fixed at$ 5.